The Boho Chic..

August 23, 2016

Hey my gorgeous friends,

My today's look was a complete inspiration from the Bohemian style."Boho Chic" describes a style that includes flowy clothing, vintage and ethnic-inspired accessories, and natural looking hair and makeup. The key ingredient of a boho style, is its comfort and I usually don't compromise when it comes to that. It helps me in being true to myself and at the same time stylish. So its a win win situation. 








Here I am gonna share with you guys 5 quick and easy ways to achieve an instant boho look. So lets get started:

1. Dress: Always choose your dresses in more neutral tones and natural fabrics. For tones you can go with colors like white, beige, brown, black, earthy red or olive green. For fabrics you would want to choose cotton, linen, silk, chiffon, leather or suede. This will make it so much easier while building your look. Also say "Yes" to lace, crochet or any other embellishment, while you choose your dress.

2. Accessories: Bohemian look is all about layers and accessories play a vital role. Layer your necklaces, rings, bracelet and choose a dangling earring. Ethnic inspired pieces are usually popular. 

3. BagPatterned handbags with fringe, tassels and embellishments in neutral colors are more popular choices.

4. Shoes: Ethnic inspired sandals with detailing, boots (Cowboy or ankle boots with chunky heels) or lace up sandals are preferable.

5. Hair: You want to keep your hair as natural as possible and accentuating it with some hair accessory. You can either loosely curl and let the wind take care of it or use some amazing braids (Dutch, fishtail, french etc) to keep it in place. Always use a hair accessory to give that final touch. You can use a braided headband, floral band, chain tiaras, a hat, scarves OR bandanas.

And...... you are transformed into a glowing bohemian godess!!! Quite simple I'd say....





The wind taking care of my hair!!!





Serene!!!

Layered necklace with my fav charms: Eiffel tower, heart and infinity!!!

The wind making my hair go crazy!!!

















Dress: Macy's
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Forever 21
Rings: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Aeropostale
Hair Accessory: Claire's

I chose this elegant white flowy over-sized net dress with bell sleeves.  Paired it along with my "block heels" ankle length boots and my cross-body bag with "tiny details and cute tassels"!!! For accessories I did not want to go overboard but still wanted to keep pace with my bohemian look. I wore a layered necklace and did the same with my rings. For hairs I just loosely curled them(which couldn't be sustained long owing to the hot and humid weather ;) ) and added a chain tiara to give that special look. And I am all set y'all.

Let me know if you liked this look and will see you real soon.

XOXO,

Vyom


2 comments: