Dream... For dreams do come true!!!

June 3, 2016

Hey my super awesome Friends,

It was  back in the year 2008 when this Bollywood movie "Dostana" released.  An impressive trailer with the most glam star-cast had me bowled, so finally I was in the theaters watching it(I was in college then). The movie began with the dazzling, sensational song "Shut up and bounce". I was literally awed by the song (Too much glamour for me to handle. LOL) and throughout the song just kept on wondering what place is this that looks like heaven. If someone could just answer me... Towards the end of the song the tempo increased, the night life began, crazy dance party on the rooftop of a penthouse... And there flashed the letters "Miami" Everything resolved... I started daydreaming of this place, it kind of became my obsession. The only goal of my life was to be here... Just once!!!

Awesome Miami beach!!!


I got married in 2012, came to US and pestered(literally begged) hubby to take me to Miami. Finally my dream came true... I was in Miami!!! Least did I know that I am going to stay here. Hubby got a job and we moved to Miami in 2013 April.

This whole incident reminds me of the dialogue from again a Bollywood movie "Om Shanti Om" - "Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, to puri kayanat usse tumse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai" (I know I am too filmy :) )

I am a true believer in destiny...Whatever happens in your life is for a very good reason. You may lament at the time, blame yourselves or others, indulge in condemnation or accept things happily as they are, but at the end when everything is OK you will realize the greater good!! #vyomswordsofwisdom It was just a silly example of my life, which deep rooted in me, the belief in destiny and gave me innumerable reasons that a middle-class small town girl can dare to dream, as dreams do come true... Doesn't matters small or big!!!

So all you wonderful people out there, never ever stop dreaming... Life without dreams is like a painting without colors... Go paint your life with colors!!!

Aren't these flamingos the cutest???



Twirling...

Loveeeeeeee u Momma.....



I love you to the moon and back...

Some more twirling...


All he glam behind me... :)

Jewelry junkie...

I <3 U







Dream... For dreams do come true!!!

On the Ocean Drive... Miami!!!



Dress: H&M
Bag: Aldo
Accessories: Charming charlie, Aeropostale
Watch: Michael Kors

A fit and flare dress is all you need for your summer essentials giving u a feminine look with a hint of cuteness. It also makes you look slim, as it beautifully embraces your waist while the flare helps you twirl. Just that effortless chic look within no time!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. See you until next time...

Love,
Vyom

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful thought n post. Dreams do come true...I have yet to experience that in my life. Almost everyone dream of something, a few chase them n only a handful of them become successful in achieving a dream. God bless you. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton!!! Yes, don't ever stop dreaming :) And if you retrospect definitely there must be dreams which have come true...

    ReplyDelete