Taking time for yourself...

May 22, 2016

Hello my wonderful friends,

How have you been? I am in a state of exuberance... My mom is here with me and life couldn't be more happy and contended. Till now I had just one person to love and pamper me but now everything is amplified. It feels like I am a kid all over again, and I am loving it...






Today I wanted to talk about how important it is, to take time for yourself...
I cannot emphasize enough, of how essential it is to have the "ME" time, no matter whichever stage of life you are and whatever role you are playing #vyomswordsofwisdom. To be true to yourself and to explore your hidden potentials(which you wouldn't ever know existed otherwise)it is so crucial. I got this time accidentally and I had no intentions whatsoever, of taking it. I was an ambitious career oriented gal who never thought would give up her career so easily for anyone(At least I thought so ;) ) But Mr. Hubby got me hypnotized and I couldn't bear the idea of staying away from him after the so hyped, crazy, melodramatic wedlock :)

I was a homemaker for almost a year and a half. It was then when I realized, that I had so diverse interests and a lil artist within me which was yearning to be unleashed. And i am so glad that I did... Apart from this I had so many "Mini Dreams" which I was able to accomplish like :
Reading "Harry Potter" and "Twilight series" or for that matter any good read
Cooking and baking(I barely knew cooking when I got married and all the cookery shows hugely inspired me for the endeavour)
Any kind of Art n Craft project etc etc..

So even when I started working, I always made sure that I have some dedicated time to indulge in doing what I love. Life was strenuous in the beginning, as in the daily struggles to achieve my goals I was pushing myself beyond the limits. I couldn't extract time for myself.  This meant more frustrations, mood swings and ultimately negativity. So I tried changing my lifestyle a bit for fitting in the "ME" time. And trust me on this, this made a whole lot of difference in my life. A happy chirping me mostly in a good mood, always wearing a smile and wish to see the same smile and contentment on everyone's face :)





















My loveeeee for polka dots continues...

Shirt: HnM
Jeans: US Polo
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Enjoy the pics and have a wonderful week ahead. See you soon.

Love,

Vyom


10 comments:

  1. Jus me is always imp like you said.. Wish to steal some for myself soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear!! Only if we have time for ourselves we can happily and without complaints dedicate all the remaining time for our family and work :)

      Delete
  2. Good expressive thoughts.. keep up the good writing. Hahah you forgot to describe about your pink purse pics are very sober :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks so much Mr. Dabang 😉😉 Its really awesome when I see all your unbiased comments on my blogs. Helps me keep going...
      Regarding the pink bag... Its a really old one. I myself don't remember where I got it from. Lol

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Good expressive thoughts.. keep up the good writing. Hahah you forgot to describe about your pink purse pics are very sober :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think.. nw I too need some "ME" time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I guess every one craves for this "ME" time LOL. Take it soon...

      Delete
  5. Nice to see people realising the importance of "me" time :)
    Ponder over more on "Who Am I?" really .. There are treasures within u
    Even I like to write mostly to empty my mind and fill my heart.. good Job Vyom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much mam. Yes, you are absolutely true... "It empties my mind and fills my heart" :)

      Delete