Winter "Lookbook" 4

March 17, 2016

Hello my wonderful friends,

It took me a while to write this post but lately I was suffering from NDTDA (No Desire To Do Anything ) Syndrome ;) ;)  Jokes apart… I had planned this post in the beginning of the week and its already Friday Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Gosh!!!  Anyhow just managed to gather myself and as I already promised, this is the last one from my winter lookbook. J

The trees are already full of colorful blossoms and it makes me feel so cheerful and exuberant. Can’t wait for the spring to be at its pinnacle so that I can drape myself in all the vibrant dresses.
Let’s just get hold of the last glimpse of winter…





Nature at it's Best :)



Sunkissed...

My favorite bag ever ever.... 




I have my eyes on you ;)


Fun with snow...





Trench Coat: Michael Kors
Cardigan & Jeans: J.C. Penny
Shoulder Bag: Betsey Johnson
Studded Boots: Dots

This look is really simple and easy to put together but gives a classy edge to your style. The "Michael Kors Trench coat" is a classic beauty that keeps me so warm and it goes with most of my dresses. I simply adore the "Betsey Johnson shoulder bag" not just because of its look and elegance but also for its uniqueness. The gold studded boots are my current favorite too... I love the golden stud detailing on it which makes it soooooo pretty...

I hope you like the pictures. Leave your thoughts and any suggestions in the comment box below.

With Love until next time,
Vyom










6 comments:

  1. Beautiful you and great candid pictures. Liked your content. GBU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! also, pictures are good. i would suggest to try out some shooting in sunset or greenery. it will come out really good.
    PS - ur outfits are very good-looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton... It really keeps me motivated :) And now that the snow is over, will definitely experiment with sunset, greenery and many more..... Thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  4. nice location. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete